Sunday, May 31, 2009

37


This is me at 37.

How can I be 37? In my head I'm still 16. Sometimes I catch sight of my reflection in a shopfront window and think 'who is that old lady?'

I had a wonderful birthday, quiet, laid back, just like a I like them. Cheesecake (of course) a nice dinner, the in-laws and a friend from the village over for dinner, along with my wonderful husband and children.

(and if you're thinking I look a wee bit tipsy in the picture you might be right, there was wine, and I like wine :) )

3 comments:

Christine Delgadillo said...

Happy Birthday Valerie! You look beautiful! Glad your day was a great one!

morgansmom2000 said...

Tipsy is good! Happy birfday, my friend!

Kelly O. said...

you do NOT look 37!! We're only as old as we feel :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I've enjoyed reading around yours and getting to know you better.