Friday, March 30, 2007

Project 365

I was reading about Project 365 on a friend's private blog. Obviously I'm way too late for a January first start, but in the spirit of the Government, who start their fiscal year on April Fool's day ;) I've decided to start taking a picture a day as of April 1st. I've been carrying my camera around with me for the past few days to start getting used to the idea of snapping shots of random things (like I need any more encouragement).

So stay turned: starting Sunday I'm going to try to take - and post - a new picture every day.



A little taste of things to come: this is a quirky antique shop that I've driven by twice a day every working day for several years and yet have never stopped in!

1 comment:

joybear said...

Oh my goodness.......I bet this is overflowing with cool stuff.