Saturday, February 14, 2009

Winterlude 2009




My dad comes up every year for Winterlude. I look forward to these visits immensely, I'm not a huge winter outdoor person myself, but skating on the canal with my dad is always fun (and I get on the blades a handful of times before he comes if I can because he's a WAY better skater than I am and I like to at least try to keep up!). This year all 3 kids skated with us, and the little ones did AMAZING, keeping up (and keeping UP) very well, and skating about 8km in total. Definitely a tradition I hope we continue for many more years to come.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Winterlude Looks like a lot of fun - especially the skating. My little ones are just learning how to skate this winter.

joybear said...

So glad you get to do this each winter!!